Wednesday, June 21, 2006

The Lady So Far...


This picture was taken when I was about 1 1/2 balls into my Lady Eleanor. I'm LOVING this pattern, and the colors are gorgeous and perfect. I've just started my third ball of Noro. I'll have to take some more pictures this weekend in the sun, because here the colors are off.



Isn't she pretty? Or am I just biased? LOL.

And in the meantime, I also FINALLY casting on my Amazing Lace project. About time, too. LOL. I'm 8 rows into a 10 row repeat and I can't see the pattern. LOL. I'm sure it's because I haven't gone far enough in yet, and also that it's not blocked, but still...now I'm wondering if I'm doing it right. I'll probably take it to class tomorrow if I can get my tired butt up in the morning.

The Guppy
aka The Fish With Sticks

No comments: