Tuesday, March 07, 2006

One More Off The Needles...

Ahhh...After all the unfinished projects and the knitting on teeny tiny needles, it's nice to work on something that doesn't make my hand cramp, AND I've actually finished it, too! YAY! Of course I stayed up a wee bit too late last night in order to cast off, but that's ok. I had Jack O'Neill and the SG-1 as well as Elliot Stabler to keep me company. Yummy on all counts.

Now if I could just get my mom to tell me how long she wants the fringe, it could really be FINISHED and not just off the needles. And now I'm really excited to start the bright blue version for myself.

No more progress on any of my other WIPs just yet. I've been giving my arm a break after 2 weeks of cabling followed by a week of size 4s. I'm hoping to get the heel flap of my sock finished by the time I go to class on Saturday. We'll see...

As a side note, RIP, Dana Reeve. You were a fabulous example to us all.

The Guppy
aka The Fish With Sticks

No comments: