Wednesday, July 12, 2006

My How You've Grown!

I'm pretty much working on Eleanor to the exclusion of all else. I did about an inch of a toe-up sock last week, as I had some family stuff going on and portability was key.

First up, here's the Lady...



Shameless Plug: And let me just say 100% of the credit for me getting this far goes to Shannita at A Mano Yarn Center. I took her Lady Eleanor class and she talked us through this pattern literally step by step and stitch by stitch. By the end of the class I felt like an Entrelac pro! I love this shop. It's fun, and the people are so incredibly nice and helpful (and did I mention fun?). /Plug

And here are some "old" pictures of my toe-up sock from Sensational Knitted Socks by Charlene Schurch. I'm using the pattern for the short-row toe and the beaded rib for the body of the sock.



The Guppy
aka The Fish With Sticks

1 comment:

Will Pillage For Yarn said...

the folks at A Mano are the BEST. I *heart* them. I wish I got over there more. I'm so broke, and I hate to just go hang out if I'm not buying anything.