Tuesday, June 19, 2007

I'm Such a Geek

No, really. I am.

I e-mailed the Yarn Harlot to let her know that I saw "her" episode of Knitty Gritty is going to air again (June 29, 2pm ET DIY for those who want to know)...

AND SHE RESPONDED!!!

Now, I know this shouldn't be that big of a shock. I mean, if I hadn't believed she was going to read it, then why did I send it in the first place? And yet...for some reason...It completely blew me away that she e-mailed me back. LOLOL

I'm such a geek. Or is that geeque?

Lynda the Guppy
aka The Fish With Sticks

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your not a geek.

Its always nice to get a reply.

Krystal said...

You're not a geek! I did that exact same thing when I emailed her once (I let her know that my lys has that Opal Tiger sock yarn she so covets...) and she responded and I like, screamed. Really. It's almost akin to having someone like... Taylor Hanson email you back. ;)