Thursday, August 30, 2007

Love Thursday

Sheree of She Knit Shizknits has this great regular feature on her blog. "Love Thursday." Every Thursday she takes the day off and just gives a list of the things she's loving that day. From the big (one of her boys is starting school for the first time) to the little (new shoes) and everything in between.
So I thought I'd take the day today and do a "Love Thursday" myself. So here goes. Today I'm loving...
  • Air conditioning
  • Bruce Springsteen
  • Hanging out with knitting friends tonight
  • Hanging out with my "twin" last night
  • iPods
  • Good narrators for Audiobooks
  • Finding the perfect knitting pattern for yarn my mother gave me over a year ago
  • Bosses that go on vacation
  • Season tickets to the Ahmanson Theater
  • Friends that can give good theater ticket recommendations
So...
What are you loving today?
Lynda the Guppy
aka The Fish With Sticks

No comments: