Friday, February 10, 2006

Can Fish Waffle?

...Because I know I just did. LOL

I signed up for Yarn Harlot's Knitting Olympics, and I was going to make the
Irish Hiking Scarf from Hello Yarn. Unfortunately, in surfing through some blogs, I discovered the Karaoke Scarf, and I just couldn't resist. So...I'll be knitting that instead. Now to swatch and see how it looks.

After quite a bit of waffling and discussing it with some pals, the decision was pretty much unanimous. I think this is a better choice. Less stitches across (22 instead of 42), and I cable both in the front and in the back. My mother has informed me that not only does she prefer the
Karaoke Scarf, but she wants one for herself in black. LOL We’ll see.

While she's waiting,
here's my swatch.

The Guppy
Aka The Fish With Sticks

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OK, just checking to see what you are up to, and where is the picture of MY scarf? I see pictures of your other projects, but not of the scarf that you completed for me that I have already worn and received rave reviews on. Pictures, please!!!! The reason I am up in the middle of the night is that the Princess got bitten by some bug on her face and had to make an emergency trip to the vet = $$$$$, and I have to now stay up and stay home and watch her for the next 8 hours or so to make sure she isn't going to run into trouble breathing.... all I can say is "boys are easier"...